ModernMD’s Radiologic Technologists provide integral support to our clinical teams by performing on-site x-rays across our network, in addition to executing on administrative & clinical support duties to ensure an efficient & exceptional experience for each & every patient.
All Radiologic Technologists are responsible for ensuring a smooth visit process for our patients & for our clinical team by overseeing tasks including but not limited to:
- Preparing patients for x-ray procedures
- Perform various x-ray exams in accordance with established standard procedures while practicing radiation safety precautions.
- Prepare and send over-reads as well as reporting over-read results to our providers.
- Retrieve and archive radiographic reports.
- Maintain radiology equipment in good working order.
- Maintain X-Ray logs as applicable.
- Perform clinical support duties such as intake, vitals, patient history & procedure set up
- Act as a scribe to Providers as assigned
Benefits & Perks
Quality health, vision & dental insurance
Health spending accounts
3% 401k matching
Flexible scheduling options
Team appreciation activities
Connection to community
Access to healthcare at work!